LECTURE 4Thursday, May 18, 2023
6pm – 7:30pm
Housing on the Central Coast: Community Panel Discussion and Forum
Community leaders in public office, planning, housing advocacy and project development come together in a moderated panel discussion identifying needs, roadblocks and finding solutions and ways forward to build more housing in our area. Introduction by Monterey County Supervisor Mary Adams; moderated by architects and AIA Monterey Bay board members, Erik Dyar and Justin Pauly.
- Kim Cole, Community Development Director, City of Monterey
- Michael DeLapa, Executive Director, LandWatch Monterey County
- Sibley Simon, founder and President of New Way Homes, a non-profit that operates an impact investment fund to spur more workforce and affordable housing development.
- Roxanne Wilson, Homeless Services Director, Monterey County
- Kathryn Avila, Avila Construction
In addition, numerous special guests from politics, government, development, and advocacy will attend and take part in the discussion.
Thursday, May 18, 2023
6PM – 7:30PM
440 Ortiz Avenue
Sand City, CA